From: Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com>
Subject: CS>Sweeteners , where to  get XYLITOL
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 12:46 PM

Go to http://www.emeraldforestsugar.com
 Xylitol is a sweetener made from biomass,  From a company called Emerald
Forrest, I have used it for many years, it is used by millions of Diabetics
successfully. I used to have  to buy it in Sweden , but a few years ago they
put a plant in Colorado. Xylitol  from this plant is all natural and made from
Birch Bark.  It is very low in carbs and Calories. In Cooking Xylitol is one to
one in a recipe that calls for sugar, and it tastes just like real sugar
(without the fat left on your bones.)
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.Herbalist http://www.quailwoodherbal.com