  From: Steve G
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:37 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Agave Syrup, is it good for you?

        Unlike corn syrup, blue Agave syrup does not cause my wife to have
three days of severe migraines.

        So, I'm happy to use it to make home-made chili sauce, ketchup and so
on since it is near impossible to find those things without corn syrup.

        I'm not a raw food person, so whether this stuff is considered 'raw' or
'cooked' is of no significance to me.

        A friend of mine has suggested a number of times that a raw food diet
might help my wife's migraines become manageable.  She specifically suggested
going to the Creative Health Institute in Union City here in Michigan.   I
found their website at http://www.creativehealthinstitute.com/   and forwarded
it to my wife for her perusal.   She was thinking that this might be worth
exploring, but when she started reading about wheat grass enemas, that pretty
much ended that discussion.

        I'm not commenting taking issue with the raw food approach, either
negatively or positively.  Just that the enema thing was a big hangup for my
wife.

        Cheers.