Hi Erika, and welcome to the group!!

Your email sounds exactly like my first email did!  LOL
I have my CS in glass. Its the plastics I like to stay away from.

As far as generators go, there are a few out there. I'm sure you'll be
bombarded with info here, so I hope you have plenty of time, cause you're
still going to have to do your research! If you're planning on making large
batches for your co-op, then there's probably one or two that may fulfill
that goal, the SG7 from Silver Puppy, I believe.

Aldi