I have bought, made, and stored CS in both glass and plastic, mostly plastic of
various kinds.  I have never seen any difference in it due to the container.

Dick

________________________________
From: "er...@redangelbordeaux.com" <er...@redangelbordeaux.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 2:51:11 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Production of CS info?

I wanted to say thanks to the couple of people who responded to my
first post.

I have been looking at the SG6 & SG7 for purchase on generators for the CS but
not sure yet which one to invest in.

The plastic vs. glass containers still is confusing to me I've read so many
controversial things on this subject. One thing even said to
use glass containers with cork for lids only?

Plastics - there are several kinds and lids are rarely made from
the same material as the container.

What about spray tops? Glass OR plastic container the spray top
will be plastic and likely several types of plastic and metal will be in the
spray mechanism?
 So how much am I over thinking this? :)