Thanks, Rowena!

I'll have to go visit a few in my area, you never know!

I went to the apothecary for some 35% H2O2, but they told me they only had
the 30%, and asked what I wanted it for, as she was relunctant to give me
any at that dilution. She was happy with my answer, I told her I was mixing
it with the water for the humidifiers. I did have to sign a release form,
stating that they had informed me about it being a semi-dangerous substance.
Geez!!

I informed her, that in the States, you could buy it at Amazon online, and
she told me, well yeah! They also sell cortisone salves over the counter!"
meaning that just because its over the counter, doesn't mean it shouldn't be
handled as a controlled substance.

Go figure.