That's good and I can think of another way to apply that also. We should get it eventually! ----- Original Message ----- From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin D

I knew it, I knew it....

Chuck
I no longer subscribe to reincarnation.
The renewals were killing me!

On 3/13/2010 2:45:03 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick (d...@deetroy.org) wrote:
Oh for goodness sake--what is going on?  Now I have increased mine and
hubby's levels to 4000 units per day and this article says you can actually be worse! Has anyone (Brooks-help!) *anything* that can dispute this, because I am rapidly coming back to the opinion that I should stop ALL supplements. And I've
just sent off for the ultrasonic cleaner too!  Damn!  dee

On 12 Mar 2010, at 23:08, Pat wrote:

> I am 60.  I get over 2,000 units vitamin D a day in pill form.
I'm in the western part of South Carolina, USA at Latitude: 34.8525.

> Two years ago, I hadn't
heard about vitamin D deficiency, but luckily my doctor made me get the 25-
hydroxy vitamin D blood test and a vitamin B-12 test.  I was astounded
when my vitamin D level was 14.  So, the next summer it was 55, then last
February it was 46.  I'm not taking less than I was last year, but I've
not been able to sit in the sun as much, I guess.
I'm thinking about calling the doctor's office back and asking the nurse
to make sure she read it right.  She was stuttering around about the date,
then she just said
it's normal level. I said I need to know the number, so she came up with 25.

Archives: