What you find on the ground has no meaning at all. There's all sorts of crap on the ground and you just don't know where it came from. Unless you go up there and take a direct sample, chem trails remain a con perfectly explainable by relative humidity, the fact that air is not homogenous and the addition of water vapor from hydro-carbon combustion kicks high humidity zones into cloud formation. Even the jet cannot possibly carry that much water [or spray] and most of it was already there. "Hydro-carbon" Hydrogen plus Oxygen = water. Add come carbon particles for that water to condense onto with an increased relative humidity = cloud that will not dissipate while the air at that altitude is that damp. There are ways to calculate the volume and weight of water in a cloud and the numbers just don't add up to an airplane being ABLE to carry it all up there. "NOT POSSIBLE"
That trail is far heavier than the airplane.

You can find the exact same visual effect before there were ever jets, from prop planes and even ships at sea. [Google "ship trails" ] Heck, I've even seen these people tell us that contrails can't form at ground level.. while them TALKING were forming them and they were trailing away from their mouths. I use the local Nuke Plant cooling tower as a relative humidity meter... the days that plume reaches the clouds, it's a damp air day...contrail at ground level BIG TIME.

Sheesh, people will believe anything and never check it out *because* they believe it.

Ode