  From: starshar
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:23 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Daily Silver for Rosacea

  Hi Day

  I'll let the others talk about best way to take your CS (I take mine whenever
I remember!). I did a small amount of research on rosacea a few yrs go because
DH tends to get it.

  Your mention of arginine waved a red flag since it is a known vasodilator and
rosacea is known to have overly dilated veins as part of it's condition.

  And Dr Jonathan Wright has said many times that rosacea is related to a lack
of sufficient hydrochloric acid in the stomach. (why, I don't know!)

  I've also read elsewhere that some practitioners suggest the possibility of
some kind of mite as a cause. That makes me think of using a topical
application of CS--------frequently!

  Good luck!

  Sharon