Day,

I use clay on my face and it is really making a difference as far as the broken
blood vessels. I wonder if that might help you. Take the clay internally and
make a mask for your face...between that and CS I would imagine you'd see a big
difference.

Here is something I read from the aboutclay list...

Yes, clay can be very effective in dealing with Rosacea.... I am
referring to the Living Clay-tm that I use and sell.... the finest calcium
bentonite clay available....

Suggested protocol: from Perry A~ book 'Living Clay' pg 99
Drink 1-2 ozs of the mixed liquid clay daily. Take 1-2 clay baths weekly.
Clay facials with external aps of cleansingclaymask and/or on affected
areas; every other day.

The most economical way to do this is with the powder(detox clay powder on
site) which you can mix into the liquid form for drinking, clay baths and
also at diff ratio for the external aps OR you can purchase the
cleansingclaymask already mixed as well as the liquid; just more economical
and easy to mix your own... Contact me if you have any questions... and/or
visit my site:

Paul @ www.NaturesCleansingClay.com

Best regards,
Sandy