I take clay internally and never have any problems,
Debbie

________________________________
From: needling around <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 9:03:12 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Daily Silver for Rosacea

I would like to caution that anyone who takes clay internally first do some
research on how to take it.  It is detoxifying and it absorbs 'a lot' so you
can get yourself painfully bound up very quickly.  Personally I could only take
the amount on the tip of a knife along with 3 Triphala capsules to make sure
this didn't happen.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy" <hollis302...@yahoo.com>