From:   roesil...@aol.com [SMTP:roesil...@aol.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 14, 1999 5:26 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS information needed

In a message dated 9/13/1999 8:57:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
a...@trail.com
writes:

<<  I have never talked with anyone
 making HVAC who thinks the particles are not charged.

Bruce at CS pro says that the HVAC by and large is not 'ionized'. Wouldn't
this be referring to a 'charge'?  He mentions small adjustments during the
batching that would help prevent ionization such as readjusting arc bars
above the water so that the unit continues to pull cones throughout the
batch
instead of arcing.    States the particiles are too big to dissolve and too
small to aggregate and clump out and settle.

Ian