Nukes open bad vortexes, real bad idea. Lets in stuff you don't want to know about. There is merit to the nuke phobia.

Garrick wrote:
How many holes are you going to drill. Six with six charges? I think it is best to go deep for any explosions because the oil/gas is so high pressure it will make its way past 20 feet of rubble. Even done your way

I wish a real nuke expert would give an opinion to the media but I think there is such a nuke-phobia it wouldn't be used even if it was proven to be the best course. I rather nuke it if that's a good way to go than see oyster beds and fishing grounds fouled for 20 years

I wonder what Edwin Teller would say.