  From: Norton, Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:54 PM
  Subject: CS>Magnetic pulsers, electric pulsers, zilla, et al

  I have read with interest the past comments regarding Clark zappers, Beck 4
Hz electrifiers, Godzilla, Rife type machines and some time back magnetic
pulsers. Oh, and I think someone even has the high voltage capacitive plate
Rife (?) machine. I am not sure what all falls under "Rife" since there appears
to be RF, light and capacitive based voltage based machines as a minimum.

  Anyway, there is a lot of experience here and even some experts in the
technologies. I wonder which are the best approaches in general. Godzilla and
the Beck electrifier seem to be at opposite poles. Godzilla forming ionic
solutions and Beck very intentionally avoiding doing so. Hulda Clark seems
somewhere in between with Rife type frequencies thrown in. It is not clear to
me just how important Rife type frequencies are for these type machines. Beck
machines are said to work best at frequencies of 100 Hz or less. What
experiences have users here had? I have had some success with Godzilla but have
not tried the others. I personally lean towards Beck at this time.

  Rife machines have demonstrated a definite correlation  between specific
frequencies and the destruction of pathogens and perhaps cancerous cells. Cost
however cause them to be impractical for most. Plus there is great uncertainty
as to what frequency works for what ailes you. They can be light, RF or
capacitive based. Are these machines really worth considering?

  Then there are magnetic pulsers. These seem to have an advantage over the
zappers etc. of not requiring direct blood contact to a pathogen to work
although they may not be 100% effective. They also look to have some usefulness
in food preservation. It seems that Beck had a good idea of combining magnetic
pulsers with electric pulses and CS for good overall coverage. They come with
various coil sizes and operating voltages. And unipolarity magnetic pulses or
alternating polarity.

  I wonder just what effects cause the various machines to work. The most
obvious are electrical currents disrupting the protein on the outer membrane of
pathogens or unidirectional currents creating alkaline or acidic solutions that
are antimicrobial. But how does a light based Rife machine work? What other
mechanisms may be at work?

  I am currently getting parts to make a magnetic pulser. There are a lot of
interesting tradeoffs one can make. To start with, I will use a high voltage (1
to 2 kV) with an alternating waveform. I can design in some adjustibility by
how I wind a transformer primary winding. The alternating waveform uses a
resonant RC tank circuit that more energy efficient than a unipolar pulse. It
appears to me that an alternating waveform should work better than DC pulse if
generated properly. That leaves open the question of the alternating frequency.
The ones I have seen for sale use 5 kHz or 70 kHz. I think the frequencies used
are primarily because the coil inductance is so low and AC HV capacitors have
low capacitance values. I plan on using more capitance. It will resonate at a
lower frequency but will provide much higher coil currents and therefore a
stronger magnetic field.

  Any information anyone can provide on the various technoligies will be
appreciated.

   - Steve N