Steve and all, you can download Frex free, which gives you A-Z of frequencies
for all sorts.

True, you could buy some gadget to deliver the frequencies, but Ken
Uzzell who hosts the Yahoo Frex site from Australia, has commented more
than once in some surprise that many people are getting benefit just
from hearing the sounds of the frequencies.  I have also seen others
state that they could feel the effect just from running the frequencies
on their computer even without running them through the headphones.

I have put a number of frequencies on  my iPod; I left it running all
night a week or two ago and was practically useless for three days.  If
there was a connection, I would say there was probably a bit of die-off
going on there.

Somewhere I do have a "Silent Broadcaster" that I purchased from Rob Lowe atwww.goodvibrations-electrostim.com Listers have commented that it is probably only any use very close, as there is no amplification, but as I said, Ken is being told that people are getting results just from having Frex frequencies running on their computer, without further delivery systems.

The problem with the free dowload of the  Frex program is that it stops
every six minutes to ask if you want to register; it's not a huge
problem as you just click the dialogue box shut and hit "run" again on
your program.  It can be done free.  But when you pay to register, that
stops, and you also get your $80 towards one of the delivery gadgets if
you decide to get one.  Fairly soon I will probably get the plasma lamp Ken
offers.

But you CAN do it FREE !!

Another thing you can do is use a free recording program to record the
frequency sounds and put them on your MP3 player or whatever.  Plenty on the
net via google, or try
http://download.cnet.com/Free-Sound-Recorder/3000-2168_4-10698910.html or
Audacity. The discussion group is at
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/

Ken Uzzell, a health professional in Australia, owns the site and runs the Frex
group.

People have very kindly let Ken use their frequency lists, so you can find many "Big
Names" on the Frex program.  Also, there are some others that can be found which you
can add to your program - e.g. I added Ross River Virus and a couple of others to my
program.  The Hulda Clark frequencies are also there, though they are in very high
numbers that require some modification to play on Frex.  There is a way to reduce them,
and I have done it, though I don't remember the instructions so haven't repeated that
triumph.

http://heal-me.com.au   - You can see from the column on the left the various
links, including to an audio massage program called Chi-Amp.  Also on the left
is the link to the program and to the delivery systems available, e.g. a
modified plasma lamp.  Also lots of other information there.  Ken is looking
into the liposomal delivery systems, also, according to discussion on the Frex
group.

Ken's Tagline is:
HealMe Foundation
A New Humanity Associate

Rowena

Any information anyone can provide on the various technoligies will be appreciated.

 - Steve N