In a message dated 5/18/2010 7:54:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
stephen.nor...@ngc.com writes:

Cost  however cause them to be impractical for most. Plus there is great
uncertainty  as to what frequency works for what ailes you. They can be

You can use your PC to generate frequencies. There used to be a free
program called Fregen which lets you use your PC. I believe most had to buy a
sound card and even an amplifier if more amps were desired. The cost would be
around what your Godzilla cost. I think they are also limited in frequency
but  sub harmonics could be calculated and used on your PC. I thought about
going  this way but decided that I had enough money to buy the GB-4000, it
has a  carrier frequency so even with 240 volts and a 10 amp amplifier  I
can't feel any shock. It also has a bunch of treatments pre  programmed and I
still can use sweeps or enter my own program. Cost when I  bought was around
$2000 including the amplifier.
Brickey