Afternoon,

I am researching sonic cleaners.  Have found this one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/170-WATT-2-LITER-DIGITAL-ULTRASONIC-CLEANER-HEATER-/310220644161?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483a975f41

Unit is a Kendal which has 170 watt.  However, in reading post on
sonic cleaners the information that even the 160 watt cleaners only
utilize 50 watts for cleaning...the rest of the wattage is for
heating.  Can anyone comment on this for my clarification?

I'm passing on the Harbor Freight unit bc it has a 30 day warranty.
Frankly we have never had any success with items from HF lasting any
even brief amount of time so I want to go with a unit that has a year
warranty bc it means at least in the short term the co expects it to
last more than a few weeks.  This is also the longest warranty I have
found on any unit thus far, including the larger 160 watt unit. This
unit is 30$ more than the 2 1.2 litre from HF.  It's 2 litre which is
plenty for our use.

This unit

http://cgi.ebay.com/160-WATT-5-29-PINTS-DIGITAL-ULTRASONIC-CLEANER-HEATER-/330433239383?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cef5b1957

is the 2 1/2 litre, 160 watt that only has 6 mo warranty.  This unit
has no label that I can see so brand unknown.

We have a sanctuary for special needs beast so will be doing
experiments on beast and us.  Wish to explore creams, other minerals,
vitamins in liposome form.  Any input from your ongoing experiments is
most sincerely appreciated.  Please email me privately if this is
going to far off topic.

thanks as always for being such a wellspring of information

xxx

rose

Archives: