Thanks. I have it on hand. Great to wash in.
Gayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Garrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:12 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>arthritic pain-which borax?

  20 Mule Team ....that Ronald Reagan used to be the TV spokesman for. I ate
some yesterday and today the way I described.  I think some laundry detergents
advertise they have borax in them. You obviously do not want that. All you want
is the plain 20 mule team that people clean with and do their wash with a
separate detergent added

  Not Boric acid! No good!

  You should find 20 Mule team 100% Borax in the laundry section
  garrick