I keep a full bag in a half gallon here, and several half gallons in the fridge. The more water, the more beads, the more beads the higher the energy and faster it will "structure" the water.... Also, you need to let the beads "Cure" in the water for quite a number of hours before consumption if you want the best benefit. I just made a batch a couple hours ago, it's around 35,000 Bovis, but usually we're 90,000-95,000 BOVIS by the time I consume it, usually after an overnight condition.

I assume reaction is individual, but also keep in mind, I keep Orgonite in my fridge, and the water that goes into the prill bead jars is heavily purified, then "Charged" in my Reverse Osmosis Tank which has a ring of orgonite around it. What kind of water are you using to start it out? The Bovis on your prill water right now is around 32,000. Good water, not earth shattering. Tap water is like 3,000 Bovis.

Most people seem to have a fairly pronounced reaction to the prill from my home. Some have violent expulsions of 'cargo' they've been carrying for many years. It has an effect like holy water on people from what I am seeing. In addition to the actual physical effects of opened meridians, detoxification, etc.

cathy39...@aol.com wrote:
I received my Prill Beads and Bodhi says they are optimal, so today was the first time I drank the water. Gave my husband a glass also which was cold from the frig. He is not very supportive so I figured it there was a difference to be seen it would be seen in him. So far nothing unusual in either of us. Don't feel different. The water is very pleasant tasting as in there is nothing objectionable in the flavor but I don't feel any different and hubby hasn't said anything. Nothing was actually measured so maybe that needs to be better controlled. If the jar is larger than a gallon should I use more beads or just let it sit longer? I measured out what I thought was a gallon and just guessed on the beads so they are not exact either. Bought them from the Blind Guru and there was no instructions so just went to the web site for that info. Offered it to my dogs and they seem to like it. But they are still acting the same. Kinda hard to see if it would make a difference to them. Has anyone used CS for the water for the Beads?
What  kind of a difference would that make?
Cathy