Agreed: similar results by various "sensitives" would be useful and lend support to the claims. But for "on topic" discussion, there is a patented, peer-reviewed method of applied neurological kinesiology that provides very useful results of very subtle phenomenon -- Dr. Y. Omura's bi-digital o-ring test. When I followed up the Bovis link, I was hoping it might be something similar. Hence my reply.

I won't follow this thread off topic, so I'll sign off on this topic here.