Funny you should mention 'patience'...mine's just run out!

Where the bloody hell's your off switch or button?

I unsubscribed from the OT List to get away from your mystical, magical airy
fairy stuff.

If I wanted a surmon I'd join a congregation {if I believed in that}.  Take it
to the OT List, and take a copy of "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins with
you and gimme a break from these fairy tales.

# Apologies to the List owner, take whatever disciplinary action you deem fit
for this posting. #

N.