You might try the book entitled Ortho-Bionomy a path to self careby luann
overmeyer

--- On Sat, 7/3/10, Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Hospital stay
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 7:32 PM

You still have time to check out Prolotherapy.  See if there is a Dr. in your
area that can explain it to you...

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM, <brick...@aol.com> wrote:

I am scheduled for knee replacement surgery in a couple of weeks. I would like
to bring in some EIS. Dee used an empty drinking bottle with her name on the
lid. How do you get the bottle past the nurses? I also would like to bring in
some B-12.

I tried the Pain Free knee exercises and they did reduce the pain. I told my DR
about the exercises and he said great you need to do them even after surgery.

I bought my tree colorant (paint) from an East Coast outfit, so I don't think
the yellow pine needles are only common on the West Coast. I saw Christmas
trees shipped from North Carolina that were sprayed with the colorant. I talked
to a worker at a huge Montana tree farm who said they do not spray their pines
until just before harvest. He used a tractor that sprayed colorant on ten rows
at a time.

One year I sprayed spruce trees with a blue colorant sample, enough for about
50 trees. A commercial buyer followed me and tagged every tree I just sprayed.
Every spruce looked like a blue spruce.
Brickey

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com

#yiv488784710 #avg_ls_inline_popup {padding:0px
0px;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;width:240px;overflow:hidden;word-wrap:break-word;color:black;font-size:10px;text-align:left;line-height:13px;}