  From: Renee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 8:15 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Burns

        I bought the first one in a plastic bottle.  I have bought nano-silver
at a health show in a plastic bottle.   It did make it SO much easier on my
poor baby because putting that aloe on I had to touch the burn and it hurt him
so much.  I was trying to think of some better way to apply it when it popped
into my head that a spray of CS would be great, as I'd read that CS was so good
for burns.  I'd never used it before, so actually my first experience with CS
is what convinced me to never be without it.

        The spray meant I didn't have to touch his burns, and the CS helped
take the pain away more than aloe did, plus it healed it I'd say 5 times
faster than aloe!  Third degree burns totally healed in 2 weeks.  Of course
this was a young kitten so cell growth may have been faster than it would be
for an adult, still it was impressive.  Especially seeing it return so smooth
and normal colored.

        Samala,
        Renee