My brain just kicked in with the possiblity that chlorine in the shower water
might be causing the skin rash.  I had that problem for years and nobody knew
what it was or how to treat something that was just bothersome but not a
medically invasive problem.  First I had double carbon water filters on my
shower arm and they were great, but expensive to replace.  More recently have
graduated to this filter from Lowes.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_123904-51915-SL-WH-R_0_?productId=3130199&Ntt=shower+filter&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=shower
 It only removes chlorine and it does that by converting it to chloride.  If
memory serves correctly, it is KDF inside.  When mine needs changing, my hair
gets very dry and my skin begins to itch even before I begin smelling
chlorine.

Fw: Re: CS>Does CS work on a skin rash
Re: CS>Does CS work on a skin rash
Sunday, August 08, 2010 11:55:32 AM
From:
"" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To:
"" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
In a message dated 8/8/2010 12:34:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,