From: jaxi <jaxi.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Generators
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 11:59 AM

I would second that.  I did the same thing.  Shopped, compared and settled on
the silverpuppy.  Also did the full package with a stirrer and large mouth
adapter.  I did not get the reader (because I'm poor) but will likely invest in
one eventually.

The animals and I have been very pleased with the results.  And honestly it
makes it so simple and easy to make.  No fuss no muss.  The output is always
clear to a very faint yellow.  I make one to two quarts a day because I provide
it to the dogs and cats in bowls next to their water bowls so they can drink as
much as they'd like.  Interestingly their intake has gone down a bit the last
few days, so I finally managed to get ahead of them in production and could
probably let my puppy rest for a day or two.

Jaxi

PS: silvergen also makes excellent EIS generators from the comments I have read
from folks who have their generators ... so I don't think you'd go wrong going
with them either

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Paula Samuels Anthis <npalacios...@yahoo.com>