Thank you David - I know when my BS meter goes off but I cannot always
articulate what my BS meter is reacting to.  And I just find hard sales
pitches off putting to start with (buy now because we are offering this
awesome "sale" price - never mind that we artificially inflated the price to
start with so even at the "sale" price you are over paying).

Ode - I appreciate your no nonsense approach, reasonable prices and laying
out the science without a bunch of hyperbole - it is one of the reasons I
bought from you.

Peace,

Jaxi