Neville - it was a rather dark yellow versus the very faint light yellow I
sometimes get, which didn't really bother me much, but when I later added
the H2O2 it turned a dark murky brownish black sort of color and despite
being left for several more days did not clear.  It was kind of cool looking
and it may well have been fine to use for something, but I have to admit I
was in no way comfortable consuming it, or spraying it on my body or my
animals.  Especially when I had other batches which were clear.  I am
guessing there was still some H2O2 residue in the jar during brewing and
that impacted the final product.

Jaxi