No worries Jaxi.

That golden yellow, or darker tea coloured even, I use for spraying on tonsils
for tonsilitis {white lesions on tonsils} and other issues which I consider are
- sort of - "external" if you get my drift.

I also use it on animals serious open wounds by preference if I have some that
has turned lemon yellow thru to golden, {and I haven't finished drinking it
that is}.  Because I know the animal will lick it, it gets administration both
ways...external, and internal, but it's the external that I reckon it's best
used for in this context, the ionic component will assist flesh etc
regeneration and the particulate component will take care of any potential
infection which may try to set in.  I know it will be fairly high in total
silver content...hit the issue hard and fast in the short term.

I look at the various forms of this stuff from many angles and decide which
form to use according to circumstance.  Colour doesn't concern me...as long as
the solution is totally transparent and the silver remains suspended in
solution after weeks/months in storage I'm satisfied it's perfectly OK.

And I'm still finding out things with these stupid laser pointers as well.  I
noticed if I rotate a laser in my fingers whilst shining through a solution the
Tyndall cone goes from NIL to STRONG depending on the degree of rotation of
laser.  I forget the terminology of laser focus but obviously one needs to
purchase a VERY good quality laser to be of much value at all.  Either that, or
the fact that when the batteries even BEGIN to run down, it affects the
operational characteristics of the laser {and I've got several lasers}...Change
batteries every week it seems, if they need to be changed or not, to ensure the
laser functions as it should do.

I can't help but wonder if others experience some anomalies with laser
pointers???  Maybe they don't, or don't experiment with them as I do, can't
say, but nobody seems to say anything about any strange behaviours, and I don't
accept that ALL the lasers I've got are malfunctioning, it's gotta be the focal
functionality, I'll do some further checking when I decide to get new batteries
now that I have discovered this.

N.