From: MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 9:20:12 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mercury Filling removal - anesthesia

Pat -- I meant to ask you -- the cost for drilling out the old filling and then
placing a crown on the tooth cost under $1,000.00?  I need to know the name and
location of your dentist -- mine quoted me double that for the same work!!
MA

 From: Pat pattycake29...@yahoo.com.

They didn't push me to get all the mercury out.  I asked for prices and had to
remind them, even.  They said my five remaining small ones would cost about the
same as the one crown, under $1,000.  She said they could get them out in two
appointments, probably 45 min to an hour.  I'm so glad I went there.

  Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org/

Archives: