        From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
        Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 9:30 AM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>Mercury Filling removal - anesthesia

        It was Dr. Palmer in Greenville, SC.  The small fillings are $197
each to replace.  Unfortunately, I probably won't be getting the small
fillings redone until problems with them occur.  The husband is saying he
doesn't believe mercury causes problems once it's bound up in filling
material.  He's sent me the Quackwatch article by Stephen Barrett twice.  He
asks for hard proof.  (Other than the sheep study.)

        Pat

Archives: