CS is colloidal particles of silver mixed with ionic silver. It is effective on viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi. It is also effective on at least some protozoa, but not directly effective on parasites. It cannot penetrate into the lymph system, and is believed by many to also be blocked by the blood brain barrier.

MMS is sodium chlorite which when mixed with an acid evolves chlorine dioxide. the chlorine dioxide has some effect on viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi. I think it is less effective than CS on most if not all of these. It is very effective on parasites, and can penetrate into the lymph system, and brain.

Marshall