David
  Yes I tried Jasons vitamin E and selenium protocol that was discussed here
and it did nothing,I said so and got chewed out for suggesting that it must
have been something that was designed to make those that don't have argeria
feel better,thinking there was a way out if they got it. I think that the
ones that came up with the idea are in the Silver colloid business.
Dave