David
  I have an accidental remedy for argeria. I'm a mechanic and still do some
of my own work. I have a hydraulic automobile hoist and while working under
a car I barked my head enough to make it bleed profusely. When It healed up
I had a large spot with correct pigment(no scar). So I wonder if some kind
of skin abrasion wouldn't work? There are defoliant protocols for other skin
problems . Just a thought.
Dave