David, I use this mix: 1 oz CS - 1 tsp MSM powder- 12 drops DMSO
Years ago I figured out what percent of DMSo this is but I have long forgotten. I mix it in a glass dropper bottle and usually use 3 ml as a treatment. I used it in an omron elite for many years until it died (the switch died)---now am using it in the edge-1 shown on the page the link you gave connects to. I HATE the edge-1 as it is incredibly noisy. After some searching I found another omron elite at ebay and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. I can hardly wait! The CS in my mix is my homemade about 10 ppm, the MSM I use is Opti-MSM, and The DSMO is just plain old "vet grade" DMSO as sold by Jeffers Equine, etc. (I am nebulize my pet rabbit twice a day, and you can see a photo of him getting a treatment at the homepage of the SilverPets list:

A 3 ml treatment with the edge-1 takes approx 15 minutes. If memory serves the Omron was a little faster.
sol
David AuBuchon wrote:
I am starting to give someone nebulized CS.  He has this nebulizer:
http://www.portablenebs.com/omronelite.htm