Rats...this confuses me more.  Sounds like Brooks is implying that
people have done nebulized CS when peroxide is added to it?  Is that
compatible with the other additions of DMSO and MSM?

The peroxide my doc gave me I think was only 0.0375%.  Brooks implies
people nebulize with concentration even more than 2% added to CS?

Sounds like there is a long road to slowly work up through if you want
to take nebulizers to the max.  First CS, then adding peroxide, then
adding DMSO, then adding MSM, then taking cayenne, then using brooks'
fancy nebulizer.  It could take a long time to slowly increase through
all that, but I may have to for myself someday.  In addition to my
friend, I know my lungs are infected with something as part of my
chronic lyme.  I don't have any response to that very low percentage
peroxide or to 10ppm CS.

~David
http://scientificliving.net/