It comes in a plastic bottle that doesn't fall apart after 5 years?

Ode

At 05:50 AM 2/1/2011 -0800, you wrote:
I've been nervous about nebulizing DMSO, and not so much about peroxide.

My concern re DMSO is not knowing whether it will interact with the plastic parts of the nebulizer and carry weird stuff into my bloodstream. I don't think there is much risk of this with peroxide though. Any thoughts out there?

--- On Mon, 1/31/11, David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
Subject: CS>DMSO and nebulized CS
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:48 PM

I am starting to give someone nebulized CS.  He has this nebulizer:
<http://www.portablenebs.com/omronelite.htm>http://www.portablenebs.com/omronelite.htm

He does about 2 cc's, which takes about 10 minutes to nebulize. How much DMSO should I add to this much CS? If the answer is in "percent", then percent by what (ie volume...mass...etc)? Any safety concerns? I'm just washing the nebulizer out with tap water between uses.

He's always coughed up mucus, which got a lot better after alt. treatment for the cancer he has, a little of which touched his lungs. But he still has some mucus and coughing going on, and his voice has always been raspy. I think he smoked ages ago. He's done a lot of nebulized peroxide. I don't know what concentration, but a doctor gave that to us in bottles. I suppose you wouldn't want to do nebulized peroxide close to nebulized CS as a safety thing also.

~David