        From: dingyun...@att.net [mailto:dingyun...@att.net]
        Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 4:32 PM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>EIS and Tick-borne diseases

        nothing turn you to gray at that much amount?  took months getting
to that level?  how do you know it was working like no more lyme symptoms or
retesting from lab.  Sorry, so many questions.  I have not gotten over my
anxiety/emotion yet. I felt depressed having this tick-borne disease.
Helen

Archives: