Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:56:50 -0400
From: mdud...@king-cart.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Detox blue half moons under fingernails

Marshall,
If you would be so kind, would you be willing to answer a few questions that
are nagging me.

1. Did you record or document the entire brewing process for each batch back
then...Yes/No?
2. Were you using a current controlled/limited unit back then...Yes/No?
3. Did the unit you used back then have an auto polarity reversal
feature...Yes/No?
4. Were resultant solutions either clear or yellow, doesn't matter which of
these two...Yes/No?
5. Was stirring incorporated during the entire brewing process...Yes/No?  If
so, was it slow stirring or fast stirring, eg; bubbler, light bulb, magnetic
stirrer, other?
6. Were you using DW back then...Yes/No?  If so, was the DW heated prior or
during the brewing process...Yes/No?
7. Were the electrodes removed from the water at regular timed intervals to
wipe down before resubmerging them, regardless of the auto polarity reversal
feature if the unit had that facility...Yes/No?
8. If some of those solutions had been in storage for a while, was any fallout
observable in the storage vessel...Yes/No?
9. Were you using a meter to determine approximate ppm value...Yes/No?  If so,
what would have been a rough average ppm of most solutions ingested?

And a final two questions, and not meaning to insult your intelligence, but I
have to ask you understand.  I also understand that when you started with this
stuff, it may possibly have been in its infancy regarding production methods,
practices and procedures etc etc.

10. Were you adding anything to that DW prior, during, or after the brewing
process...Yes/No?
11. Were you using LVDC back then...Yes/No?

I can't think of any other questions off the top of my head, and it's
concievable that you may have already provided answers in the past, but this
way I'll have them all on one page instead of hunting through archives.

My apologies if you find these questions offensive, intrusive or insulting, but
I had to ask for peace of mind.

N.