On 5/19/2011 8:17 PM, Neville Munn wrote:

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:56:50 -0400
From: mdud...@king-cart.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Detox blue half moons under fingernails

Marshall,
If you would be so kind, would you be willing to answer a few questions that are nagging me.

1. Did you record or document the entire brewing process for each batch back then...Yes/No?
Not really documented, but it was standard, and I remember what it was.
2. Were you using a current controlled/limited unit back then...Yes/No?
The first eight years I was producing 5 ppm by HVAC method, 10,000 volts, 100 mA, and about .5 gallon per hour. I drunk an ounce of this daily for 8 years. Right before I got the blue fingernails I switched to LVDC, current controlled to 90 mA, polarity switching with pump stirring. Electrode size was approximately 90 square inches. PPM produced was in the 12 to 15 ppm range. Just after the switch I got bit by the tick, and started taking large dosages of CS, and that is when the fingernails' moons turned gray.

3. Did the unit you used back then have an auto polarity reversal feature...Yes/No?

Yes.
4. Were resultant solutions either clear or yellow, doesn't matter which of these two...Yes/No?
The original 5 ppm had a very slight yellow color, the 15 later was crystal clear.
5. Was stirring incorporated during the entire brewing process...Yes/No? If so, was it slow stirring or fast stirring, eg; bubbler, light bulb, magnetic stirrer, other?
Yes.  It was via an aquarium recirculation filter pump.
6. Were you using DW back then...Yes/No? If so, was the DW heated prior or during the brewing process...Yes/No?
I have always used distilled water, it was at room temperature.
7. Were the electrodes removed from the water at regular timed intervals to wipe down before resubmerging them, regardless of the auto polarity reversal feature if the unit had that facility...Yes/No?
No, unnecessary with polarity reversal.
8. If some of those solutions had been in storage for a while, was any fallout observable in the storage vessel...Yes/No?
I have never observed any fallout in any of my production.
9. Were you using a meter to determine approximate ppm value...Yes/No? If so, what would have been a rough average ppm of most solutions ingested?
Yes, I use a meter.  That information is given above.

And a final two questions, and not meaning to insult your intelligence, but I have to ask you understand. I also understand that when you started with this stuff, it may possibly have been in its infancy regarding production methods, practices and procedures etc etc.

10. Were you adding anything to that DW prior, during, or after the brewing process...Yes/No?
Nope, I did not start production until 1999, and I think at that time everyone had figured out to use pure DW, at least on this list.
11. Were you using LVDC back then...Yes/No?
No.

I can't think of any other questions off the top of my head, and it's concievable that you may have already provided answers in the past, but this way I'll have them all on one page instead of hunting through archives.

My apologies if you find these questions offensive, intrusive or insulting, but I had to ask for peace of mind.
Not at all, if it turns out that some variable defines which CS might cause the effect, that would be good. I suspect it is the amount taken at a time, or per day since it did not occur for years with 1 oz 5 ppm, and almost immediately with 32 oz of 15 ppm (Which would be about 95 times the original daily level.

Marshall

N.