Hi Debbie,
I read in one of the groups that some cayenne in the mouth sort of warns the stomach what's on the way so it can prepare for it; that encapsulating it is an ambush that not all stomachs appreciate. Don't know if this is true, but the logic of it has kept me from encapsulating, and I'm an encapsulating fool.

Be well,
Léna