From: Kathy Tankersley [mailto:babychicks...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>asthma

Back in March of this year I started the Buyeko breathing method for my
asthma.  I am much better, with a big difference the first week.  I went off
steroids, I was using my albuterol mist machine  4 times a day, the rescue
inhaler, 4-5 times a day, Advair, singular.I haven't used the albuterol mist
machine for some time, the rescue inhaler maybe 1 every day or two, I still
take advair and singular, but am looking to get off the advair hopefully.
I'm much much better, still cannot run a race, but I can take walks, and
work in my flowers, and do my housework.  I'm 73 and thankfull for eveery
breath I take.

What I'm wanting to know is:  Is there anyone else that has had an
experience with this method?  I'd like to hear from you.

Kathy

  _____

No virus found in this message.