Sorry, I have not heard of this, but am glad it is helping you.  Those
improvements are quite impressive for breathing exercises.  I would
still encourage you to pursue things that could potentially remove a
root cause of the asthma, as opposed to manage.  Nebulized colloidal
silver, liposomal colostrum, food allergy elimination, and liposomal
glutathione would be my suggestions.

I used to take albuterol, advair, and singulair...not entirely sure
how I got off of them, but I did...must have partially "outgrown it"
or something.

~David

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Kathy Tankersley
<babychicks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Back in March of this year I started the Buyeko breathing method for my
> asthma.  I am much better, with a big difference the first week.  I went off
> steroids, I was using my albuterol mist machine  4 times a day, the rescue
> inhaler, 4-5 times a day, Advair, singular.I haven't used the albuterol mist
> machine for some time, the rescue inhaler maybe 1 every day or two, I still
> take advair and singular, but am looking to get off the advair hopefully.
> I'm much much better, still cannot run a race, but I can take walks, and
> work in my flowers, and do my housework.  I'm 73 and thankfull for eveery
> breath I take.
> What I'm wanting to know is:  Is there anyone else that has had an
> experience with this method?  I'd like to hear from you.
> Kathy

Archives: