> Hi All,
>
> Did someone recently mention spinning off a list for alternative
> health treatment discussion? I seem to remember that I read it here.
> If I did not, can anyone suggest such a list?
>
> Kathie

Yes, Kathie, it was here. Hasn't happened just yet.

I'm right between the silver list archive being set up (done), and
moving another (very small, private) list I run over to onelist
(ready). Next is a domain registration I'm contemplating, followed by
starting up the archive for the new list and bringing up at least one
small web page for rules, disclaimer and subscription handling,
preferably for both lists.

I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I'm actually *catching up* with the
things that have been languishing on my to-do list so I can give this
project the attention it deserves. I'm managing to do one or two
things each day that relate, between all the family demands and other
projects. None of it's quite ready for the light of day yet, though.

In the meantime I hope we can continue as we are without loss. List
traffic has backed off a bit just from the effects of the archive.
The signal to noise ratio is staying decent and good info is flowing.
I hope it'll be okay for another week or three.

Let me know if there's anything I can help with, and don't hesitate
to mention any alternatives you might have out there, folks!

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]