 From: "gaiac...@gmail.com" <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Another way to heal

If you use the stronger ones you could put it outside your shoe--though you
must wrap it good enough that it doesn't fall off.  You could get the book out
and look up the method that is recommended for toes.  It will depend on which
foot it is on as to whether you use the positive or negative side of the
magnets.

Peter belongs to the group and will answer any questions you have about
magnets and healing with them.

This 50% off sale is great, though members of the group get 25% off all the
time with a special code.  So if someone missed the holiday sales there's still
a way to save some money.

Samala,
Renee.