From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:49 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO cures sensitive teeth roots

Dan Nave wrote:
> I believe that DMSO cures sensitive teeth roots.  At first I thought
> it was due to CS when used with DMSO for penetration, but I have used
> DMSO by itself on the teeth roots and the sensitivity has completely
> disappeared.  In one application!  I can eat acidic things like sour
> apples etc without pain and without etching off the protection.  I
> used full strength DMSO from the bottle and applied it directly to the
> area of the gums and teeth roots.
>
> I would appreciate it if anyone with sensitive teeth roots would try
> this and report the results back.

Hmmm, Since my cataract surgery (acrylic lens implants--DMSO dissolves
some or all acrylics--I cannot find out what kind of acrylic my implants
are made of) I have avoided using DMSO at even very low
concentrations........but this may be worth the risk. Mostly plain CS
used as mouthwash after brushing keeps my exposed tooth roots from being
too sensitive. However I have one spot that remains excruciating. Can
barely even floss it. I've been thinking about having that tooth pulled
to tell the truth.

I'd be extremely interested to know how long the desensitization from
the single application lasts.
sol

Archives: