Hi All,
 thought I would put my 2 cents into this discussion.
I just tried a new coconut 'milk' I picked up at the supermarket last week.
I thought it would taste like coconuts, but was quite surprised to
find that there was virtually NO taste of coconut whatsoever.
I used it in my hot chocolate and it made up into the best drink I've
had in  along time.It is from a new company called SO Delicious
distributed by Turtle Mountain P.O. Box 21938 Eugene Oregon USA 97402
1- 866-388-7853  Certified Biologic no sweeteners and very pleasant to drink.
I'm going to try  it on my hemp grainola tomorrow morning as a milk substitute.
Still my morning butter though!
Tara