I have a bad back (broke it in five places in an auto accident yrs
ago) and have been chasing pain relief for years (I am 69 now).  My
all over arthritic pain had gotten so bad that I moaned and groaned
everytime I had to get up & down in the chair or bend over the
dishwasher or oven... lol

But, I think I have finally found the magic combo.  I use HA
(hyaluronic acid) 2 caps AM-2 caps PM (you can take 4 - 6 - 8 per day)
from Vitacost - do read the reviews.
http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?x=25&y=11&ntk=products&ss=1&Ntt=hyaluronic%20acid%20100%20mg

a glass of Willards Water per day-WW from http://www.willardswater.com/home.php

and.. the very best item is.. an earthing sheet from
http://www.earthing.com/Whatisearthing_s/1820.htm
lol. at first blush, this will seem truly wierd  but IT WORKS !!  You
can get a tester (depends on which kit you get) with your
earthing/grounding sheet.  The tester is easy to operate.. just place
it on a surface and if it is grounding, the green lite goes on.  You
only plug this wire into your home's grounding system (that third hole
in your electrical faceplate - I use my power strip) and the other end
snaps onto a snap sewn on the end of the sheet.  You can also get a
tester to make sure your home is properly grounded and that's it.. it
uses NO electricity.

Well, recently, my old nagging back ache started up.. not too bad ..
but there for the first time in months.  Then the other nite, that old
familiar burning pain in my neck & right shoulder started up while I
was seated at my 'puter.  I couldn't believe it!!  I jumped up, saying
to myself.. no.. no.. please, no.. and went into my bedroom, threw
back the covers on my bed, grabbed the tester and started moving it
all around in the area where I lay mostly.  Sure enuf, the green lite
wouldn't come on in a lot of places and.. only intermittently in
others.

Well, that was a fine kettle of fish.  I had had the 1/2 sheet almost
12 months and was disappointed that it hadn't lasted at least for a
full twelve months, but then I told myself .. that's about $ 15.00 per
month and I had been wonderfully pain free.  I would have spent that
for a supplement and never batted an eye, right?  So.. as nutty and
squirrly as this item may sound, it has truly worked for me and I plan
to never be without it, if I can help it.  Do read about earthing (the
book is on Amazon and EBay) and even try going barefoot outside for
1/2 hr or so and see if it helps the aches & pains.  An
earthing/grounding sheet might be a worthwhile purchase for you.  I
have no financial or other interest in these links I have shared with
you.  Lola

ps.. two other things I turn to when I throw my back out from exertion
or whatever, is a castor oil heat pack and tectonic back magnet.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Kathy Tankersley
<babychicks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this has been discussed on this list, but I failed to save the post,
> what is anyone using for arthritis?  Seems like I hurt all over my whole
> body.    I'm 73 years old, walking seems to help, I take glucosamine
> chondroitin msm, and have for years.  But I'm ready to try something else,
> any suggestions?  Thanks
> Kathy

Archives: