> From: mrmon...@pstca.com
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>bacteria
> Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 18:36:16 -0400
>
>   Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>   > Your snipped  quotes 1. "You need the strongest ionic  cs  you can
>   > get." 2. "I usually take my 30uS SilverCell cs  sublingually, then
>   > spit it out."
>
>   > 1. One  can  achieve  that  by  using  conventional  equipment and
>   > ingesting their home made product *immediately* after cessation of
>   > production, definitely  consume it within 12 hours  cos  for every
>   > hour it stands, ions will be lost.
>
>   > 2. I  usually take my 15-18uS *immediately* upon cessation  of the
>   > brewing process  {if/when I choose to} and simply  swallow  it. As
>   > stated earlier, "to flood".
>
>   > N.
>
>   Neville,
>
>   1. You will never reach or exceed 30uS with  conventional techniques
>   that use high current density above 500uA per square inch, wire less
>   than 12  ga  or flat sheet electrodes, and  straight  rods  or tight
>   loops on the U-channel less than 1/2" wide, or stirring and polarity
>   reversal techniques.

## That's fine Mike, don't misunderstand, I just don't find a need for the ion
levels you speak of {personal perspective}.
>   These will restrict you to much less than 20uS, and most  likely you
>   will remain  around 10uS to 12uS. This is not strong enough  to kill
>   the most  difficult pathogens such as Herpes Simplex,  Herpes Zoster
>   (2nd attack),  and obviously has little or no effect  on  H. Pylori,
>   since that  is what the lady was using when she got  her  ulcer. You
>   need the  strongest  cs you can make, and you cannot  make  it using
>   conventional methods.
>
>   2. You can store cs indefinitely. There should be less than 10% loss
>   in conductivity when you place the cs in storage.

## And I don't lose excessive conductivity, just the normal amount as per home
made product, which suits me fine.
>   If you are losing more than this after you place the cs  in storage,
>   you have  serious  contamination  problems,  usually  due  to silver
>   sulfide, Ag2S. This will disrupt the brewing process and  give false
>   measurements on your pwt meter. You can use the Salt Test  to verify
>   the ion concentration, since it is immune to contamination.
>
>   Tarnish on silver is unavoidable due to numerous sources  of sulfur,
>   such as automobile combustion, rubber material such as  tires stored
>   in the garage or basement, lead acid car batteries,  fingerprints on
>   the electrodes, and other sources too numerous to name. It was a big
>   problem back in the middle ages when cars and rubber did  not exist,
>   and it has just gotten worse since then.
>
>   It is  extremely difficult to remove Ag2S from the electrodes.  I am
>   trying different methods, such as desulfurization using  aluminum or
>   titanium anodes.  I  appear  to  still  have  residual  or secondary
>   contamination, so I do not recommend trying these techniques yet.
>
>   You could also have contamination leaching from your cs generator or
>   storage container.  One  of  the reasons  for  using  a borosilicate
>   beaker is  it  has very little leaching.  Plain  soda-lime  can have
>   significant leaching  problems that can disrupt the  brewing process
>   and give false readings on a pwt. I store my cs in a clean Dasani or
>   Aquafina bottle.  These  are made of PETE which  one  of  the lowest
>   leaching plastics you can find.
>
>   3. There  is no need to swallow an entire brew. If you  have  a high
>   ion concentration,  say 30uS, you can use sublingual  absorption and
>   spit it out after 12 minutes. This will give less than 27  parts per
>   billion absorption  into the blood stream for a typical  male, which
>   is all  that is needed for the immune system to do its job.  It will
>   also mean  your cs will last longer, so you don't have to do  a brew
>   as often. This will save you time.

## Again, I don't need to aim for the ion content you desire, I'm happy with
what I get, and just swallow the larger volume in one hit, and again, my aim is
to flood my system {if/when I choose}.
>   A tremendous  benefit  of  this technique is the  cs  will  kill the
>   dental bacteria  that  cause gum disease and  tooth  decay.  It will
>   penetrate the tartar and cause it to fall off. When it does, you can
>   feel the hollow that the bacteria was making in your tooth.
>
>   Using cs this way will reduce the number of visits to the dentist. I
>   don't know  how much a vist costs in your area, but I used  to spend
>   $270 to $300 each time. I no longer have this expense.

## I don't need to worry about the dentist, my mouth is full of china <g>.I
like to keep things simple.Each to their own is what it comes down to.N.