I don't need to worry about this either, I use a magnetic stirrer, the ions
can't get any better distributed than that.
Even when I followed the procedure you describe here I got the same 'false?'
readings, so from experience it's six of one and half a dozen of the other,
however, those readings are 'false?' enough to satisfy me <g>.
N.