Hi Mike,
Forgive my limited knowledge, but if current uses ions to flow, then having
silver, zinc, copper in the body would help a "zapper" or any other such device
reach the organs/glands to help kill bacteria and virus'?

Regards,

Mark

On 08 May 2012, at 17:51, "Mike Monett" <mrmon...@pstca.com> wrote:

olushola camara <camaramah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Mike Monett <mrmon...@pstca.com> wrote:
>
>>  But he forgot to tell people that electrons cannot flow in water, and
>> therefore
>> cannot reach pathogens to kill them.
>
> Tell that to the thousands of people electrocuted in their bathtub. Current
> is the flow of charge; and guess what charge is?
>
> Olushola

In metals, current flow is in the form of electrons. They are negatively
charged and move from the negative electrode to the positive electrode.

In electrolytes, current flow is in theform of ions. Positively charged
ions are usually metals, such as silver, calcium, sodium, potassium, zinc,
copper, and so on. They flow from the positive terminal to the negative,
and are called cations.

They are balanced by an equal flow of negatively-charged ions that flow
towards the anode. The are called anions. Examples are hydroxide, sulfur,
etc.

All life processes depend on the control of ions to perform various tasks
and to build structures like bone, trees, etc.

If electrons could flow in water, all life processes would immediately
cease, since electron flow would bypass these processes.

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: