Guyot Lena <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi T,  I've been a certified hypnotherapist, so I  know suggestion
> can play   a   very   important   role   in  immune-boosting, pain
> mitigation, etc.. I've even seen the visualization of  turning off
> a spigot stop a hemophiliac's bleed.

> That said,  the  10-day herx-from-hell I experienced  after  a few
> initial Rife  treatmernts  went   WAY   beyond  anything  I'd ever
> experienced (even 20 hours of back-ache labor) and it  was nothing
> my mind  could have possibly cooked up, or alleviated.  Indeed, it
> was only  the  steadying  knowledge  that  I'd  effectively killed
> pathogens and  was having a Jarisch-Herxheimer response  that kept
> me from  racing  to the E.R. where I knew I  would  encounter only
> ignorance of Lyme and derision of Rifing (if I'd been  fool enough
> to mention  it)  Backing  off on the frx  at  the  herx  onset and
> learning detox  helped and I learned to  respect  what frequencies
> can do,  both  to  our critters, and to  us,  once  dead pathogens
> become toxins.

[...]

> I've seen my Rife machine (FScan 2) wipe out  shingles, trigeminal
> nerve pain, and many other, easier, pathogen-based  afflictions in
> friends. They humored me and have used my funny gizmo, only  to be
> surprised at the results.

[..]

>Be well,
>Lena

Hi Lena,

I am  glad  you  are getting well. I suspect  you  are  correct that
suggestion can  play a significant role in healing. I think  you see
references to this in many other areas of healing.

I was  interested in your FScan 2, and found that anyone with  a bit
of knowledge  can duplicate it for less than $50.00, or  about 1/100
of the normal list price. Although I have seen sales for  $3,995, so
that's only 80 times less.

There are many ways to do it. I'd use a simple AD9833 DDS chip. Here
are the specs:

0 MHz to 12.5 MHz Output Frequency Range
Sinusoidal/Triangular/Square Wave Output
0.1 Hz Resolution
10-Lead Mini Small Outline Package (MSOP)

Here's the Datasheet

"http://datasheet.octopart.com/AD9833BRMZ-Analog-Devices-datasheet-36115.pdf";

It is available for $5.98 at Verical
http://octopart.com/parts/search?q=AD9833

A couple  of high speed op amps would complete the  electronics, and
titanium electrodes would work just as well as gold-plated and  be a
lot cheaper. Say $1.30 for the pair.

A simple arduino controller would provide the interface:

http://www.arduino.cc/

The pc  would  select  the desired  modes  and  frequencies,  so the
software would be extremely easy. The frequency scan would  be much,
much faster than the FScan 2.

The complete set of F-Scan Frequencies are available at many sites.

Here are a few:

"http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/F-Scan_Frequency_Files.zip";

"http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL_FSCAN_2_Frequencies.htm";

"http://electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CrossReference.htm";

I am very interested in your 10-day herx. True Herxheimer only lasts
for a few hours in Syphilis, which is a spirochete bacterium, and is
pretty nasty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herxheimer_reaction

I wonder  what  could be causing such a lengthy  reaction.  It would
imply you  had such a huge bacteria load it should  have  killed you
long before.  And if it was bacteria die-off, why  didn't  it happen
all at once?

I am  inclined  to build one some weekend and  subject  myself  to a
treament and see if I can duplicate your herx. I'm sure I  must have
a lot of bugs and things floating around. It would be interesting to
see what the scan brought up and what happened if they were killed.

One more  question. If these devices worked as you  say,  why aren't
they used  in  every  hospital  and  clinic  everywhere? Alternative
health clinics  are  not prohibited from using  just  about anything
they want. It would seem these machines would be the ideal  tool for
any infection.

I'll look  into  this  some more. This is so  easy  to  duplicate it
wouldn't cost  much to try. And I'd like to get some  answers  to my
questions.

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: